I Think I Think

Sunday, January 04, 2009

Changes

Well, the New Year looks like it's bringing some changes for me... at least so far. I'm back posting here and it's less than a month or year later :P Not that I have much to write as far as thoughts, but this is something, right? Hopefully future entries are more interesting than this.

Oh, how about this... you know you live in MN when you come back from a 2 week vacation and your garage door is frozen to the ground! Yep, that was me. We returned from vacation in Mexico this past Friday and I tried to open the garage door and it would not budge... in fact, the opener was set so strong that it pulled the anchoring bolts right from the door and the chain ran freely. I spent part of Saturday deicing and fixing the door. Good times in MN!

I think I love living in MN :)

1 Comments:

  • Hey Patrick. Good to see you on Blogger. I used to follow you on xanga years ago under Helenpaige. I hope you are doing well!

    By Blogger Paige Puckett, at 1/08/2009 3:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home