I Think I Think

Thursday, August 10, 2006

Hurts

Nope, I'm not thinking about the quote from The Naked Gun movie referring to jumping on a bicycle with it's seat missing... nor am I thinking about how the truth hurts. I am thinking about a physical pain. I think it really hurts to play basketball, make a move to the basket, jump, shoot the ball and then come down on another player's foot... thus creating the reaction of a severe ankle roll (pictured right) in which three simultaneous loudly noticeable cracks echo in the gym, followed by collapsing to the floor. I think that really hurts.

Turns out this didn't result in any broken and/or fractured bones, but it sure does hurt. I'm sure I'll be fine in a few days and probably be playing basketball again in no time, but for now... ouch!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home