I Think I Think

Monday, October 30, 2006

Mr. Goodwrench

I did my best impersonation of Mr. Goodwrench yesterday. My car was running very "hard" and seemed to be "missing". Which meant to me that one of the spark plugs was failing or something related like that. Several weeks ago I picked up some new plugs intending to replace mine; however, I just never got around to it. Actually I had started to do it about a week ago and realized it was a much bigger job than I expected. Not that it's hard to replace plugs, but in my Subaru it's a bit difficult to get to the plugs. Well, with all that said it turned out the problem was not my plugs specifically, but one of the plug wires which was bad. So, I ended up swapping out all the plugs AND the wires. Now my Subaru purrs like a kitten.

Even though I was very pleased with the results of my day as a mechanic, I don't think it's time for a career change.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home