I Think I Think

Wednesday, June 28, 2006

I Know

I know why road rage exists! As I was driving to work this morning, I was thinking... and I remembered a particular incident that was a prime example of road rage stimulation. This was the situation:

I was at a stop-light facing south in the far right lane on a four lane road (2 in each direction). I had about 1/3 of a mile to get in the left lane so I could make a left hand turn at the next street after the light. The light turned green and I started looking for my spot. A gap of at least 6 car lengths opened up, so I positioned myself to make my lane change and turned my blinker on. It was at this moment a guy in a pick-up slammed on the gas to close the 6 car length gap I had. After a near collision I modified my lane shift to get in behind the truck. His move was unnecessary and idiotic and would cause anyone to fume from the ears and want run this turkey off the road. To cap it off, this genius lives in my neighborhood! No, this was not on the highway far from home; this moron performed his act of stupidity 4 blocks from his own house! Dude, now I know where you live! I should get some eggs and TP and head on over to his place.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home